INFORMATION Article 13 EU REGULATION 2016/679 GDPR
In accordance with the provisions of art. 13, new EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that:
Your personal data will be collected and processed, either manually or through electronic systems by our staff in charge, for the sole purpose of managing the contract, in full compliance with the security and confidentiality provisions provided for by law.
The collection of your data is essential for the execution of the contract and any refusal on your part would prevent the execution of the obligations assumed by us.
Your data will be communicated by us only to recipients of legal obligations, contract or regulation and will be informed only by our representatives.
The data controller is Ecolight S.p.A. – Lecce (Italy).
With regard to the above data, you may exercise the following rights provided for by the European Regulation:
Right of access (Article 15)
Right of rectification (Article 16)
Right to cancel (Article 17)
Right of limitation (Article 18)
Portability right (Article 20)
Right of opposition (articles 21 and 22)
Right of withdrawal of consent if acquired (Article 7)
Right of complaint to the Data Protection Authority (Article 51).
The exercise of the above rights, as per the competence of the writer, can be exercised by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or written communication to be sent by registered mail to the following address: Echolight S.p.A. Viale Cipro, 6 73100 LECCE – ITALY
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 Echolight S.p.A. is the owner of the data processed. By sending an e-mail you expressly authorize the company Echolight S.p.A. to the processing of the above data. Pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree of 30.06.2003 n. 196 we inform you that the personal data provided will be processed for:
1) commercial, direct sales, marketing and commercial information, promotional purposes;
2) that some data are mandatory for the purpose of the order and the refusal to provide them prevents you from receiving the ordered goods;
3) other data (eg telephone number) are optional and allow the company to improve customer service:
4) that in any case the data will not be disclosed to third parties. The data may be brought to the attention of subjects specifically appointed as employees or other collaborators for the necessary treatments or connected to the sending of advertising material and to the order and third parties who perform or provide specific services strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship, such as:
– Poste Italiane S.p.a. or internet provider;
– express carriers and couriers.
The customer / user has the right to obtain without delay:
1) confirmation of the existence of personal data and communication in an intelligible form of the same data, the purposes and methods of processing.
3) updating and rectification or if there is interest, integration of data;
4) to oppose the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising and direct sales. These rights may be exercised by writing to the data controller: Echolight S.p.A. Viale Cipro, 6 73100 LECCE – ITALY
Defense in court
The Owner has the right to disclose information about users if required by law or judicial authority, law enforcement or other government officials, or when it considers that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical damage or financial loss, or as part of an investigation into fraudulent or illegal, actual or presumed activities.
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove portions of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. The data subject is required to periodically check for any changes. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain the indication of the update date of the information. The use of the site, after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same.
This privacy statement is drafted independently and with full assumption of responsibility by the Data Controller of Personal Data.
Information not contained in this policy
Any additional information not mentioned in this document can be found on the following website http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 or may be requested from the Data Controller, at any time.